Looks like fun!

Reaction score
Flight over the Delaware River down in Florence, NJ using my Phantom 4 Pro drone to capture footage. Came across 3 docked ships with lots of activity buzzing around them. I kept the altitude around 300ft, so unfortunately didn't get as much detail as I could have. Shot in auto, 2.7K/60fps - dumbed down to 1080p/60fps for YT. Copy paste the link below directly into YT and up quality to 1080p for best view.

Reactions: Timinator and MTO
That was interesting. It amazes me that the scrap is still taken to the boat in little loads, one-at-a-time. It must take 1000s of truck loads to fill that hold. Surely there is a better way to load that material! But, I guess not.

It would make a fascinating time lapse over a week or so seeing that cargo hold fill up.

That was interesting. It amazes me that the scrap is still taken to the boat in little loads, one-at-a-time. It must take 1000s of truck loads to fill that hold. Surely there is a better way to load that material! But, I guess not.

It would make a fascinating time lapse over a week or so seeing that cargo hold fill up.
Agree a time lapse would be interesting to watch.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj