Looking for a good shop in UK

Reaction score
Hi

I live in the UK and have decided to buy a P3.

Thing is, I live in a block of flats, and lazy delivery drivers very often just leave packages in the main entrance - not the sort of thing you want for something that costs this much.

So I've decided to buy over the counter if I can. So can anyone please recommend a good shop, preferably in the Midlands? Thanks in advance

Another midlander here, near birmingham. In the past i've purchased an fc40 and two pv2+ from firstpersonview in leicester, not sure if they have any P3's in as i purchased my P3 from Buzzflyer.

I'm also from Midlands too, picked up my P3P from wheelspin models in Cannock last week, not sure if they still have any stock as it was being ordered up quick but if you give them a call they will tell you if they have any or when they expect to have more in, they are very friendly and helpful.

Can highly recommend Mike and Martin at Build Your Own Drone (www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk). They were amazingly helpful when I was trying to decide what to get. They're not in the Midlands, but they might be worth a call.

Hey, I'm from Northamptonshire apple stores I think and maplins is another option although prices may be on the steep side

You could always get one from Maplins, most towns have one these days and you can check stock on line.

Live in derby too, either Maplins or midland helicopters where i got mine from as p3a was out of stock in Maplins

Got mine from Maplin (P3A) ordered on line and delivered to store. Got a free DJI backpack too so worth a lookie :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic