Little project I’m working on.

Reaction score
So starting this project Just thought I would share it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. This you tube channel was for something else but guess. I’ll use if for fun stuff. Lol

Yip looks like fun,yip longer string ,I like how it lies down when landing,what those pesky power lines or it might get zapped to life,,real artificial intelligence lol

Reactions: WV. Rootman
yes. Longer line is the next step Thinking around 5 feet or so. And yes the power lines are a pain. Lol. I can see that get AI and do it’s own thing So far on the landings it does that well. Like it’s going back into the earth.

I have done this a few years and is fun. I use longer (fishing) line so I can fly higher yet accomplish a low ghost. Just remember (in the USA) it is illegal to fly over people. I don't have to remind you to use caution at all times.

The longer line is the hard part I tried the mason line but showed up easy and fishing line I have is week. What size have you used ? I think it’s cool you have done it for years. I thought about it but never applied it. Then found this ghost and that was it it had to fly. Lol. At first I thought use the mavic to be quiet but couldn’t find a nice mount for it. I don’t have enough time to create one for printer. Then thought ok inspire it is. Then last minute grabbed the phantom and I like it for around smaller areas trees and such. I don’t want to go to high as to reveal the drone a block away. Lol.

I've seen that done before. I think I might do my own version. I wonder if mini lights would help the effect.
I bet it would help the effect to put red LED's in the eyes. A lightweight wireless speaker in the head for screams and growls would be cool. too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers