Litchi seems a bit gLitchy...

Reaction score
I finally got my P4P to fly with Litchi today but it wasn't perfect. I had the waypoints pointed to one object and the video I got was all over the place. It pointed at the ground, the object, straight ahead and I had all the waypoints pointed at my one and only object. It did manage to fly back to it's takeoff point. I had to manually land it because it took forever for the landing confirmation screen to come up. It came up after I landed manually...

I tried to do another flight after I checked all of my waypoint info and it wouldn't upload the new flight plan. It wouldn't upload any new plans I made either so I switched over the the Go App and flew around manually.

Also, one other thing I noticed with my controller is that I can't take off with the joystick. I have to use the app to take off. Then once it's up in the air I can get it to go up and down manually... everything works while it's up in the air.

I finally got my P4P to fly with Litchi today but it wasn't perfect.
Also, one other thing I noticed with my controller is that I can't take off with the joystick. I have to use the app to take off. Then once it's up in the air I can get it to go up and down manually... everything works while it's up in the air.
Litchi has been thoroughly tested by thousands of users and generally works very well and is very versatile.
Perhaps you need to experiment and practice more.
As for taking off, try launching in FPV mode and then swapping to waypoint mode etc once in the air.

Did you by chance have the rotation direction set "unmanaged" rather than handled by the app? I set to unmanaged once and thought my bird was intoxicated.

-- zigs

Litchi works fine but there is a learning curve like most apps. Did you have Focus POI for each WP action? You can have a number of POIs and just assign each one at each different WP.
I normally take off in the WP screen, get close to my first WP and load the mission. I never use the auto take off option in mission settings as i need to guide the quad through the trees to get some clear sky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT