Litchi crashed

Reaction score
Yesterday on my p3s running a waypoint mission on Litchi, after it went out of range, the app fully shutdown. Pop up came on blank tablet and said "soon, unfortunate,you, Litchi has stoped working".
I have the latest version. Bird still came home but was a little scared till I knew it was returning.
Anyone having issues with litchi and is there anything I can check it do?
Mike

What phone/tablet are your running Litchi on?

I've had the RC shut down at times for an unknown reason. I wondered how it would act when I re-booted it and if that would set the drone new home point to where ever it was currently at? So I have it set to "Hover in Place" rather than "Return to Home" so I can re-boot and regain control manually an not wonder "Where's it going to fly off to?" on a hard re-boot. Litchi or Autopilot may be same on re-booting the RC, but don't know.

I've had the RC shut down at times for an unknown reason. I wondered how it would act when I re-booted it and if that would set the drone new home point to where ever it was currently at? So I have it set to "Hover in Place" rather than "Return to Home" so I can re-boot and regain control manually an not wonder "Where's it going to fly off to?" on a hard re-boot. Litchi or Autopilot may be same on re-booting the RC, but don't know.

Are you saying while it's flying or hovering, I can reboot the system and connect agin?

I've shutdown and rebooted my Transmitter and Tablet before with no problems. I've never had it reset the home-point simply from a reboot but YMMV.

Are you saying while it's flying or hovering, I can reboot the system and connect agin?

It should go into RTH mode or Hover (Depending on how you set it up initially.) if it loses signal from the RC. That's DJI's intent anyways. Litchi and Autopilot load to the aircraft so it should continue on its way and come back home with a dropped RC signal.

Now if it acts goody and flies off into the sunset, then you have to rattle DJI's tree with the errant flight data and pray.

Samsung tab A.
Hi i use tab a not had issue like that yet,unlike dji litchi missions will complete with or without any onscreen info or app conected and crashs it still finnish what has been programed,never tryed rebooting with litchi while hovering but good old dji used to reconect when app crashed in mid flight

Before I rolled back to android 6 (Nvidia shield) I had a lot of crashes with both GO+ and Litchi.
I had to restart the app and sometime reboot the tablet/phone many times during a flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4