Like new DJI Phantom 2 V3 Transmitter w/ Deluxe LCD monitor mount $75 + Shipping

Reaction score
This is the latest style Phantom 2 Transmitter, (the one with the gimbal wheel on the side, and rechargeable battery). It was my backup TX, I only used it to try out the buddy box function. Hardly used at all, as fully functional as brand new.

The LCD monitor mount is this 3D printed one I bought here on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251859539696...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have a 10" FPV monitor that it supported with no issues. I'm selling because Aloft Hobbies finally has the Taranis in stock, so I pulled the trigger. Certainly don't need three transmitters, and the Taranis will need a new monitor mount, so here is your chance to upgrade your transmitter, and get a great monitor mount to boot.
IMG_0286.JPG

Hey Buddy, what all is included for that price> shipping to 89015
Nevermind.. I read the whole post! Let me know the total and how to pay for it. THX al

Last edited:
AL,
The transmitter and monitor mount are included, (along with the screw that secures the monitor, which I left out of the picture). The only other item that I could think of would be the USB cable, which I will throw in as well. Here are my thoughts on the pricing....The transmitter new is $100. The monitor mount is $45. So, I figured $75 is roughly half the cost if bought new, which seems fair to me. If this had been available when I was looking, I would have jumped on it.

Looks like the best estimate for Priority Mail shipping is to your zip code is $15, about the same as UPS ground. If you were to PayPal the funds before 11AM Eastern, I could probably get it to the post office today. Otherwise, would be Tuesday. Thanks! Here is a pic of the monitor mounting screw:
IMG_0292.JPG

AL,
The transmitter and monitor mount are included, (along with the screw that secures the monitor, which I left out of the picture). The only other item that I could think of would be the USB cable, which I will throw in as well. Here are my thoughts on the pricing....The transmitter new is $100. The monitor mount is $45. So, I figured $75 is roughly half the cost if bought new, which seems fair to me. If this had been available when I was looking, I would have jumped on it.

Looks like the best estimate for Priority Mail shipping is to your zip code is $15, about the same as UPS ground. If you were to PayPal the funds before 11AM Eastern, I could probably get it to the post office today. Otherwise, would be Tuesday. Thanks! Here is a pic of the monitor mounting screw:
View attachment 19866

Thank You I also have paypal how do I get the $90 to you fast so you're able to get it out today?

Mail carrier just picked it up, so it's on its way. Enjoy! Obviously this is sold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.