Left stick not calibrating

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the calibration in remote can go bad? I can't calibrate my left stick cause when its in the middle not touched it is showing 100% up. I keep having issues with my stick calibration. Every time i calibrate my sticks i always have problems after i shut down and start back up. It has nothing to do with lock because i removed it and i also opened up and there is nothing stuck in it. Really not sure what can cause this and was wondering if anyone else is having any issues with being able to calibrate there sticks. This has been going on for months now that some time it works and sometimes it doesn't. Do i need to buy another remote? I've had this one for almost 2 years now and never have dropped it or banged around. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

If no one has any opinions can someone let me know what the stick in remote is called to see if I can buy a replacement to change out? Thanks

thanks will try that cause i haven't calibrated that cause the sticks kept getting messed up.

Sounds like 1 of the position pots has gone bad on the left stick. They are just variable resistors and should be cheap to replace.
So is that what it would be called? What should I look up to try to replace. It's getting really annoying that I have to calibrate sticks everytime I fly.

Reactions: eweiberg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj