Just SOLD Phantom 4 Pro+ V2

So what do you think I could get for a Phantom hantom 4 pro Osbidian. 2 batteries plus a few other extras?
The market for P4P v1 isn't as good as V2. Depending on how many accesories you have and how much the buyer wants it $1,000-$1,200. If you are a good seller and get lucky 1.3-1.4?

Reactions: rward325
Honestly, check eBay. I did not realize how much I could get for mine until I saw the DJI was out of stock on their website so I looked on eBay. I bought mine for $1800 and sold it for $2700.

Honestly, check eBay. I did not realize how much I could get for mine until I saw the DJI was out of stock on their website so I looked on eBay. I bought mine for $1800 and sold it for $2700.
Maybe I am understanding incorrectly, but it appears that you sold it for$2,300, then $2,800, then $2,700...
Either way I'll sell my POS.. err, ahem, I mean P4P v2.0 in a heartbeat for $2,300! First two units fell out of the sky for no reason and the 2nd and current units have yaw drift so bad that long exposure stills and time lapse vids are worthless... ethically I'll have to disclose this somehow, but I hear that MANY have the same issue, so I wonder... Thanks for sharing!

Maybe I am understanding incorrectly, but it appears that you sold it for$2,300, then $2,800, then $2,700...
Either way I'll sell my POS.. err, ahem, I mean P4P v2.0 in a heartbeat for $2,300! First two units fell out of the sky for no reason and the 2nd and current units have yaw drift so bad that long exposure stills and time lapse vids are worthless... ethically I'll have to disclose this somehow, but I hear that MANY have the same issue, so I wonder... Thanks for sharing!

I must have one of those odd ones that came out completely perfect with no issues at all.
I’m not looking to sell mine, at least not for less than $5000.00.

Reactions: HABU1AZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.