Just ordered the P3 Pro, can't wait!!

Reaction score
P2V+ has been sold and I just ordered the P3 with single battery. I can't wait.... So how long before you think we can get more distance? I had stage 4 FPVLR on my P2V+

P2V+ has been sold and I just ordered the P3 with single battery. I can't wait.... So how long before you think we can get more distance? I had stage 4 FPVLR on my P2V+
Awesome, Jeff!

Gonna pull that trigger for the pro.

Can't wait to see your videos!

Is there any advantages ordering direct from DJI? I went with a reputable authorized DJI dealer who had a listing on ebay for my pre-order..

Is there any advantages ordering direct from DJI? I went with a reputable authorized DJI dealer who had a listing on ebay for my pre-order..
In theory, you'll get it sooner since there's one less stop along the way.

I ordered from Chad over at UAV-OUTLET.
I prefer to order from those that support us. Can you call DJI and ask endless questions? Will they answer the phone as quickly as Chad?
If you need 3rd party parts (prop guards, trackers, displays, etc.), will DJI help you with those?

I just ordered this:
Items

1 DJI Phantom 3 Professional W/Spare Battery $1,359.00
1 Trackimo $139.99
Total $1,498.99
Tax $0.00
Total $1,498.99

Chad at UAV-OUTLET was awesome and answered my many questions.

I did order from them directly vs. going thru Amazon due to faster shipping and the fact that Amazon would take a cut from UAV's bottom line. If it's all the same to me, I rather have UAV make few extra bucks.

Hoping to get the unit at end of next week or Monday thereafter.

In theory, you'll get it sooner since there's one less stop along the way.

Not necessarily.
I've seen large companies that suck at shipping from their warehouses if it's not going out on a pallet. I just ordered something from D&M (Denon group) and it took them 3 days (really it was 5 but that's because of the weekend).
A good drone distributor will ship things same day, because they know that every day, hell, every minute counts :)

Not necessarily.
I've seen large companies that suck at shipping from their warehouses if it's not going out on a pallet. I just ordered something from D&M (Denon group) and it took them 3 days (really it was 5 but that's because of the weekend).
A good drone distributor will ship things same day, because they know that every day, hell, every minute counts :)
Thus the "in theory" part.

Thus the "in theory" part.
Sorry, I hope it didn't come over as argumentative.
When I didn't know any better, I would bet money that direct from MFG would be quicker.
Now that I'm older and (not necessarily) wiser, I've learned my lessons the hard way.

yep. it varies. won't know until they start arriving at our respective doors.

I'm keeping the P2V+ for now. Not that many flights, and it can do Ground Station now.

Just checked DJI website. No indication of shipping yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers