Just how far will the phantom 3 standard go

Reaction score
My bottle ran out before the phantoms. When you hit the two mile point you start worrying about all kinds of things and when it's your first time at that distance you get scared. but all the recordings worked and so I can now share it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the video that was shown at the Sutton coldfield Movie Makers Dec 2019 and had a wonderful reception with views only a drone can get hope you enjoy it.
My bottle ran out before the phantoms. When you hit the two mile point you start worrying about all kinds of things and when it's your first time at that distance you get scared. but all the recordings worked and so I can now share it.

Reactions: Squirrel!
Very good video but you could have edited out the foul language which was completely unnecessary as I usually watch these with my young grandson fortunately I didn't this time as this is supposed to be a family site

Very good video but you could have edited out the foul language which was completely unnecessary as I usually watch these with my young grandson fortunately I didn't this time as this is supposed to be a family site
it may take a few minutes to do but it should be edited out now for you never trying to take out 2 seconds was hard with the youtube editor but I have had a go cheers for the feed back if you can give it a test out a bit later youtube says it can take a while but if you know youtube nothing ever works like it should.

Reactions: Jim Canada
it may take a few minutes to do but it should be edited out now. Never tryed to take out 2 seconds was hard with the youtube editor but I have had a go. Cheers for the feed back if you can give it a test out a bit later youtube says it can take a while but if you know youtube nothing ever works like it should.

My factory stock P3S ( as I am imaging the OP is asking about) can easily go at least 3,300 ft if there is little / low interference.

I ran my P3P out 2.5 miles and that's in the UK with CE restrictrictions. (16DBM)
Its on You Tube Called "Two and a half run with the phantom 3"
at this url

You tube Phantom 3 run

I
did use a DB mods attenae and had good line of site.
I turned around when the control signal got scrappy but the video remained solid all the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers