Intro & Vendor Question

Reaction score
Hey Ladies & Gents,

Name is Dom and I am getting ready to make my first purchase (P3 Pro). Looking forward to playing with this new gadget and hopefully learning a lot from all of you on here.

My specific question is whether or not anyone has any feedback on a retailer called 'copter shop' up in Woodinville, WA. I was considering ordering through them but I cannot find much about them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly,
Dom

Hey Ladies & Gents,

Name is Dom and I am getting ready to make my first purchase (P3 Pro). Looking forward to playing with this new gadget and hopefully learning a lot from all of you on here.

My specific question is whether or not anyone has any feedback on a retailer called 'copter shop' up in Woodinville, WA. I was considering ordering through them but I cannot find much about them online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly,
Dom

Welcome to the forum Dom, :D

You may find this helpful to find things within our forum, Google Custom Search. Enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Enjoy the show.

Welcome
I have never herd of them . If I was going to order a new bird I would use B&H photo very help full and just a good place to order .
If your looking for any info on the P3 we have a section just for the P3 you will get more answers on your bird their
http://www.phantompilots.com/forums/phantom-3-discussion.81/

I bought my V2+ v3 from Coptershop through Amazon. It was a good transaction and when I had need to contact customer service by email, I received a timely, polite, courteous and helpful response. The product I received was the new revision 3 and completely up-to-date while others were still complaining of getting old stock from their vendors.

I would recommend them, and they are an "authorized DJI reseller". Check the DJI website for verification.

Good Luck. - and Welcome!

Is this your 1st multi rotor AC? If so, might wanna grab a small, cheap eBay quad to get the hang of things?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair