Huge discount in Phantom 3

Reaction score
I just found a great deal on the new Phantom 3 models on Banggood.

1- You need to use the Android app (available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.banggood.client).

2- And add the phantom 3 model to cart there: http://j.mp/1GYi03q

3- Finish the order on the android app or use the desktop.

4- For desktop you need to find the cupon code here: https://www.banggood.com/?com=account&t=myCoupons

Enjoy! :D

Final price of the Advanced is 904$. :D :D

For european customers use Priority Direct Mail, avoid taxes is 99% of the cases... :D

Reactions: Gordon
Since it would be a generic discount code, why not post it? I did not find a single coupon code on their website that would give a discount. Also, I don't know if I'd fully trust Banggood with such an order. Here is their listing for the Phantom 3:

DJI Phantom 3 Professional With 4K Camera & Advanced 1080p HD RTF

ghostmaster gets discount vouchers or something when you order through his link thats why he posts it :p

The discount is genuine, its a 10% off first purchase with the banggood application.

I have ordered 8 SJ4000 for about $900 from banggood so the store is legit. Did not pay tax or customs on them either. But if I would order from banggood and have to pay tax and customs it gets more expensive than ordering from DJI. Don't know if I wanna take the risk..

same here, i would like discount but they will take my money now and could have to wait 4-6 weeks or more before i get the p3.

also there is this whole range thing raging elsewhere between ce/Fcc etc.
and does the pro come with a case or not ?

same here, i would like discount but they will take my money now and could have to wait 4-6 weeks or more before i get the p3.

also there is this whole range thing raging elsewhere between ce/Fcc etc.
and does the pro come with a case or not ?

Nope no case.

i like how they say they start shipping from april the 25th while DJI itself starts shipping in mid may.

trying to get early customers in for max profit lol.

Ive got an email from banggood regarding the Phantom 3. Both versions are £200 cheaper with £10 shipping.

Price shows as $1339 stateside with $20 shipping so a 10% discount if it worked wouldn't be much savings. I'll wait for B&H open box sure I can get it close to 1K (they've had Inspire for 1999 but usually goes in an hour)
I wish there was a go pro version since it has better image processing but I am not sold on Solo and have already acclimated to Phantom lineup.

I ordered a Drone, think it was Walkera 979, and let me tell you, it took nearly a month and a half to get to my home on the North Eastern, US. It came in a black garbage bag, lol ( might have been from Customs) but when the mail man handed me the bag, the European charging socket fell on the ground and the mail lady and I went to her truck and found the extra batteries I had ordered... No Joke, so personally for me I would rather buy stateside for the extra 100 bucks or so than send a grand to China and hope that it arrives in one piece..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31