How durable is P4P?

My first flight around pine trees. OV and VS sensors all on. Flew up and was great but one of the propellers touched a tiny pine branch and it stopped and fell from about 5ft and violently drifted sideway and hit a big rock/boulder. Amazingly no scratch! It probably hit on the landing legs.

Why did the drone stop midflight? Is there some sort of sensors on the propellers to detect say a tree branch? What I'm worry about is the camera gimbal. Thankyou
My first flight I had weak satellite and my p4 started drifting into a rope holding a shade, I panicked and grabbed the landing leg, now I’m one handed on the controls without a lanyard so I was in a pickle, my wife comes out seeing the issue and grabbing the drone by the propellers which broke it off hen the drone fipped over and proceded in cutting into my forearm with the remaining props. I finally got it under control and it was still going. My arm had some nice cuts that almost needed stitches and so did her fingers. So I’m thinking a little branch shouldn’t have stop it. I have learned to respect those props though. Lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor