Hi,I've just bought a Phantom 4 v2.0pr0+ with screen but I could not install plan mission application for mapping (ex:pix4dcapture),need help

Reaction score
Hi,I've just bought a Phantom 4 v2.0pr0+ with screen but I could not install plan mission application for mapping (ex:pix4dcapture),need help??

Hi,I've just bought a Phantom 4 v2.0pr0+ with screen but I could not install plan mission application for mapping (ex:pix4dcapture),need help??
Ever since the P4 pro+ was released people have been buying them and complaining that they can't load 3rd party software.
It's designed as a closed ecosystem and the only solution is to use the normal controller and a phone or tablet.

Best solution is to buy a GL300L controller and use it with a tablet or phone. You can then sell your GL300K on Ebay for a fair price..... it will likely be a wash money wise.

There is a way to install other controller apps on the + controller. At least, I did it 2 years ago with mine, and with Litchi (not Pix4D). YOu have to go through the Amazon store, but I followed info. I found on Youtube and it worked fine. I also was never confident that I had fully shut down DJI Go, and have since benched my + controller in favor of one where I can more easily install other apps and know that I have quit the DJI app after having checked the AC functioning before switching to one of the other flight/mission planning apps....

There is a way to install other controller apps on the + controller. At least, I did it 2 years ago with mine, and with Litchi (not Pix4D). YOu have to go through the Amazon store, but I followed info. I found on Youtube and it worked fine. I also was never confident that I had fully shut down DJI Go, and have since benched my + controller in favor of one where I can more easily install other apps and know that I have quit the DJI app after having checked the AC functioning before switching to one of the other flight/mission planning apps....
Nearly impossible to side load a good fully working app of Drone deploy or Pix4D on either the Crystalsky monitors/Smart Controller or the built in screen on the P4P V2

How about Litchi on the CrystalSky?

Hello, I just saw this video on YouTube, but haven't tested it. So, I'm not recommending doing what is shown in it, just giving the link, so you can check it out for yourself ? The video is from Feb. 4, 2020, so I also don't know if this is still working with the newest firmwares.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers