Help linking new remote...

Reaction score
So i bought the P4P+ back in Jan. I Love the screen, havent really had any problems out of it (knock on wood) but my only fuss is the lack of 3rd party apps. WHICH I KNEW ABOUT :)

I bought a new remote to use apps through BH and it arrived today. Coming from all Yuneec birds, the binding or "linking" process as DJI calls it was pretty straight forward. I watched the YouTube video by DJI explaining how to link a new remote...

Turn on drone
Turn on remote
I start GO4 app
go into my device, controller settings, very bottom it says link rc. i press that and then press confirm frequency settings.

Nothing.

no beeps from the controller like in the video. Even if i press the link rc button and then the push pin button on the drone by the sd card slot (starts to flash) nothing happens....

what am i doing wrong? If i turn my + remote back on and press that button, it does as the video shows and beeps....??

yes.... did you see where when he pressed the link rc button before he pressed the button on the drone, it searched for a signal for 60 seconds and the controller beeps.... not mine. nothing, it just disappears

So i did it the manual way, the controller went into binding mode, i pressed the button on the drone for a couple seconds and let go, it linked the remote... i think... the light on the remote is green, but the small button by the sd card slot is blinking red and i cant connect in my GO4 app...

Might be a firmware issue (out of sync).

Did the same thing yesterday with getting a different drone back from DJI. Is your SD in or out of slot. Soon as I put it in the light turned green. I couldn't figure out why it was blinking red either, but the controller showed it was linked.

So i bought the P4P+ back in Jan. I Love the screen, havent really had any problems out of it (knock on wood) but my only fuss is the lack of 3rd party apps. WHICH I KNEW ABOUT :)

I bought a new remote to use apps through BH and it arrived today. Coming from all Yuneec birds, the binding or "linking" process as DJI calls it was pretty straight forward. I watched the YouTube video by DJI explaining how to link a new remote...

Turn on drone
Turn on remote
I start GO4 app
go into my device, controller settings, very bottom it says link rc. i press that and then press confirm frequency settings.

Nothing.

no beeps from the controller like in the video. Even if i press the link rc button and then the push pin button on the drone by the sd card slot (starts to flash) nothing happens....

what am i doing wrong? If i turn my + remote back on and press that button, it does as the video shows and beeps....??

Would you be interested in parting with your +controller? I'm looking to make a deal with someone who doesn't want their p4p+ rc

Would you be interested in parting with your +controller? I'm looking to make a deal with someone who doesn't want their p4p+ rc
Did you ever find out what was going on with your P4P about not linking to controller? I have about the same problem. Won't link to A/C. When I click on, Remote Controller Linking, I get the same thing: Confirm frequency settings. Either cancel, or ok. Stumped. How do I confirm freq? Have posted on P4P forum, have done everything suggested, but so far no one has the answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94