HD pictures from my P4 in TN

Reaction score
Hi all! Thought I'd share two still shots I got with my P4 of some spots in Clarksville, TN and the last two pictures in Gatlinburg, TN days before the fire. Let me know your opinions!

61990bc63a33bf32b8e3042eff863019.jpg

471957824152f7d861236d9ac593e4e1.jpg

22d65be3c2568038fe476258ae270161.jpg

d06ff0d417209e6ecf2b4d3179b3befd.jpg

Nice pics. It would interesting to see the "after" shots. (after the fires)

Reactions: MarteSystems
Marte, very impressive. What settings did you use to get a pic in HD. I see an HD setting in video mode but note one in camera mode

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Unreal shots they are mate, quality is amazing, what camera settings did you have on for these, or were they individually taken with different settings?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thank you all! I use litchi to take the pictures and I have it to wide settings and also I have HD on and Mother Nature does the rest!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What is a AEB bracketing in litchi? Not sure if I've heard one for litchi?

It's not specific to Litchi. The DJI GO app has it, too, as well as many digital cameras on the market. Back in the day, we used to manually do this (bracketing).

Bracketing means to capture a composition (take a picture) using different exposure levels. In the GO app, a value of 3 means it takes three photos (three different exposures) and a value of 5 means it takes five photos (five different exposures).

It's primarily used in post-processing where the set of images (3 or 5) are merged together to depict more dynamic range (High Dynamic Range or HDR).

A secondary use is for folks that are photographically challenged. It's a "trial and error", "brute force" way of snapping a lot of photos, hoping one of them comes out looking good. ;)

Last edited:
Exactly, just what SoCalDude said.

The only reason I mentioned you use Litchi is because you said that's what you used to take the pictures in the OP. Of course you could also use DJI Go app also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures