Votes: 4 4.9%
  • HAND CATCH

Votes: 64 79.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW BAD IT WOULD BE BY STICKING BODY PART

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Accidents happen, but spinning props are really no fun. Just be careful when ever you hand catch. Keep it height and approach it like a bad cat ready to scratch.... The ole moto slow and easy can help here. Myself I like to land using the landinging gear 99.9 % of the time. Better the grass than my a.. (Arm) . Just be careful, guys and watch the eyes.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Try hand catch this if you can. :rolleyes: :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got bite by a propeller trying to save my FC40 from tipping forward... Nothing as bad as yours but it sting like a Bch for the whole day!

I tell my kids to stay far away from the drone until the propellers are done spinning for at least 30 seconds and the control is on the floor... When you have only one eye you become super careful with anything that can poke eyes!

Although the title of this post is semi correct, I will leave it up to experts here on Phantom Pilots. Going to post these photos now to get some really expert comments, suggestions or recommended future upgrades to my P3A. I shall explain what happened after I see some great comments/posts. Please comment! I need some humor like we all do!

Semper Fi
No problem hand catching just make sure it is about 2 ft above your head and reach up never at body level. If you have a clean flat landing area land there.

I never air catch my P3A. I feel its like bringing a hotdog to a gang knife fight.

Careful w superglue for cuts. Sliced my palm cutting abs pipe while putting sprinklers in. Pretty deep and should have had stitches. No problem I thought. Washed it out with water and peroxide, Grabbed the SG gel bottle and closed it right up [emoji106]. Till 30 hours later, when I lost sensation, hand had swelled up and line was starting up my arm. Long story short, dirty SG bottle, terrible infection and permanent loss of sensation in the palm and 2 fingers. Lesson learned.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Good God, I hope your lesson learned was wear some gloves lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers