Got bored again

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Well boredom got me,,wetsuit was TRAUMA red and black,now it's all black
Just used permanent waterproof marker pen so colour dont run when wet,,still have new suit of blue and black but that will go on new shell cause this new p4 got a few cracks here and there..this grab and go box almost lives in the car
20200408_172708.jpg
20200408_183453.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
Nice match! Much easier to see it against the sky than white. Still got one that’s black red and one black and blue. You must of been bored. ?

Yip its 7.30 am and bored already lol,,NewZealand has hopefully done well in this lockdown with very low numbers and only few new cases but talk of relaxing the lock down law back to level 3 which will allow travel,,we at level 4 which total lockdown and travel only with very good reason or cops turn us around and get sent home,only supermarket and gas open ,,everything is shut,,good luck all keep well and safe ?

Reactions: Capt KO
Lol yeh fits easy compared to this I'm playing with...uuummmm what can I drop ?..yes bored
20200409_124437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a drag chute? Probably for your RC sand buggy thingy. Too small for your car but just about right for a Phantom. No need to deploy just drag it around behind you. Works autonomously ?

Danger: use this at your own risk!
Beware : flight times will be dramatically reduced especially in sport mode.

Lol might be drag car,got given it years ago,fits into alloy coke can pretty easy,,I could glue it to the top shell and hope it deploys,,crazy thoughts lately to see if mid air shut down and a restart is possible before it hits the ground,,over 400ft might be required :oops:,,see I'm going crazy ,,hang on,I'm already crazy,,,,forgot,,it was used to test drop parcels,,no not into jails lol

• Haha
Well boredom got me,,wetsuit was TRAUMA red and black,now it's all black
Just used permanent waterproof marker pen so colour dont run when wet,,still have new suit of blue and black but that will go on new shell cause this new p4 got a few cracks here and there..this grab and go box almost lives in the carView attachment 118024View attachment 118025
is that home made or one of those wet suit things? if one of those wet suit things it doesnt look ready for prime time then does it?

is that home made or one of those wet suit things? if one of those wet suit things it doesnt look ready for prime time then does it?
Yes it is a phantom wetsuit and flys in the rain just fine regardless of colour or how it look ;),,um should add this suit for p4p,,this drone is p4s but keeps water out,I realize the 2 centre joins dont meet but that's how they are

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
Yes it is a phantom wetsuit and flys in the rain just fine regardless of colour or how it look ;),,um should add this suit for p4p,,this drone is p4s but keeps water out,I realize the 2 centre joins dont meet but that's how they are
Get the marker back out and filled the join. Not.
@JoBe ,Primetime and more. P4S and P with Phantomrain wet suits and very happy with them. Done exactly what I bought them for, keep out spray and sand.?If you fly the beach, get one, you won’t be sorry. Specials offered for members here.

Yip agree Coal at phantom wetsuits gave yes gave me extra suit because our $$$ currency was so low compared to American $$..that's outstanding service+he sent me out extras at no charge..yip black pen out soon ,not to fussed with this shell due to some blooming cracks ,,its 8.10am and sun just up for another stay home cracker day,,,also Easter here and cops got checkpoints to stop people traveling around the country to holiday batches etc,,we all just gotta stay home,,?but seems only way to beat this virus but pretty bored

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20