Go professional phantom 3 case arrived today

Reaction score
image.jpg

It's really nice!!! Phantom fits snug around the landing gear, but not bad. Very nice case

Reactions: AYA74
@ Brandon H

Is it a pre-release version for review or did you get it on the market because we were told the case won't be released until around May 18 or 19th?

@ Brandon H

Is it a pre-release version for review or did you get it on the market because we were told the case won't be released until around May 18 or 19th?

It's a model that holds iPad mini. The rest aren't gonna be out til the 18th

Awesome. Can't wait for mine.

That case is a beauty. Congrats...

Thinking of the need for one, but still undecided, We have choices like the DJI Backpack which I also like a lot. Ah, or one like these.
You know, I actually think that I like this concept a bit better, with the more substantial protective barrier.
It will look even better, when you start to fill in those battery compartments. ;-)

RedHotPoker

It's a model that holds iPad mini. The rest aren't gonna be out til the 18th

Huh? I didn't see where they were going to release an iPad Mini model case early then another model Mid May. Are you sure you didn't buy the current Phantom 2 case?

Huh? I didn't see where they were going to release an iPad Mini model case early then another model Mid May. Are you sure you didn't buy the current Phantom 2 case?

from the way the controller fits I don't think its a P2 case. This looks like the real thing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic