Go app doesn't see my P3

Reaction score
Hi All

I had to reset my whole Hudl2 tablet and as such lost the Go App. I reloaded the latest from Google Play and now when I go to load it asks me to choose my drone and only offers the "Inspire", it doesn't see the P3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

B

Make sure you connect to the controller wifi first. If you don't, them your aircraft will not be able to provide live view of the camera and the go app will not be able to identify the phantom 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brianj4242
Make sure you connect to the controller wifi first. If you don't, them your aircraft will not be able to provide live view of the camera and the go app will not be able to identify the phantom 3.
Hey macoman, thanks for this. I have the drone on, the remote on, the remote talking to the drone as I can swivel the camera. But the app just doesn;t see it. It sees an Inspire but when I go to camera view it opens the app but no camera. If I go back to choose device it allows me to pick the P3 but changes from camera view to "how to connect", then goes into a tutorial.....

Hey macoman, thanks for this. I have the drone on, the remote on, the remote talking to the drone as I can swivel the camera. But the app just doesn;t see it. It sees an Inspire but when I go to camera view it opens the app but no camera. If I go back to choose device it allows me to pick the P3 but changes from camera view to "how to connect", then goes into a tutorial.....
Are u sure you connect the WiFi from the controller into your phone or tablet? That's the first you have to verify.

The controller have a wifi that your tablet or phone must be connected to it... The USB cable is only to charge the unit.
Its the P3, I connect the tablet to the controller via the USB and have done for two years before this problem

Hmmm. My P3S always just connected via wi-fi from the controller to the tablet. Never used a cable.

Ohhhhh sorry. I am not sure on that one. Good luck and happy flying. Got a diff tablet or borrow one to try real quick perhaps.

Now I realise. I don;t think the RC has been updated on the FW but the AC has. The RC cannot see the AC so therefore the software on the tablet cannot see the AC. I have tried updating the RC 10 times now and not once got the blue light updating. Is there any easier way to update the RC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl