Get to know the most feared and dangerous road in Brazil, Serra do Corvo Branco in SC. (with English subtitles)

ianzone

**P4**
Reaction score
Get to know the most feared and dangerous road in Brazil, Serra do Corvo Branco in SC. (with English subtitles)

Cool road and some nice flying
We have similar roads here but with deep left side Bush gutters for water flow,had luck of meeting another car and dropped my front wheel in it,dam it was deep and took some aggressive spinning to get out,2 way traffic not work on 1 way roads lol

Reactions: bronis
Reaction score
The cut in the rocks is really cool. It looks like you had a hard time flying down it. It also looks like a popular place.
I drove on a dangerous road in Croatia, call Mali Allan pass. The tall towering rocks at the top called, Tulove Grede. It was supposed to have dragons in them. I was looking for them. Someone told me a video game used that road as road racing game.
I had a similar experience as with Ianzone. I came around a turn doing about 65 km and met a logging truck. No room and no time to stop. He won.

Reaction score
Cool road and some nice flying
We have similar roads here but with deep left side Bush gutters for water flow,had luck of meeting another car and dropped my front wheel in it,dam it was deep and took some aggressive spinning to get out,2 way traffic not work on 1 way roads lol

here in Brazil there's the cliff waiting for you if the wheel falls lol

Reactions: ianzone

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brotherb3