FPV help

Reaction score
I have been flying my P2 with H3-3D gimbal and 3+black camera for several months. Love it. Now I want to add FPV and am looking for advice and info. Is there a lag in viewing what the camera sees? By monitoring the forum I have tentatively decided to go with and Immersion RC 5.8 GHz long range 600 MW AV transmitter but have not decided on the receiver and monitor. I saw a recommendation for the Lilliput 664/w monitor but have also see others. I live in Florida and consequently the sunlight is always strong. I do not want to use goggles so is there a monitor that is better than the others? Also what monitor mount is recommended to the DJI controller? Thanks for your help.

if there's a lag it's only a fraction of a second. that Tx is definitely the "easy route" as there's all sorts of pre-made cables and such you can get a system installed with no soldering, iOSD Mini or not.

I can't speak about the monitor because I'm on the Boscam frequency set and my Rx-LCD5802 is great but it's not compatible with that transmitter.

a lot of people speak highly about this display mount, I just got mine today. all the displays have the same type of mounting screw in the same place so you don't really need to worry about compatibility on that exact bit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues