FPV google choice

I have a P4P& Mavic 2 Pro that I want to use FPV googles over my prescription glasses, What are the best options for me?
The DJI v1 goggles (both standard & 'RE') work with your drones and fit over eye-glasses. The P4Pv1 doesn't support wireless, so you'll need to use a USB cable - the same one that connects your screen. Also note, with the P4P you have to launch first without the goggles, then disconnect your screen and plug in the goggles. Launching with the goggles connected puts you in Beginner Mode.

Last edited:
Thanks for that input Pygar. I am in the process of purchasing the DJI white goggles now for my P4P and Mavic Pro. Good to know about launching first before connecting goggles. How about with the Mavic Pro?

Thanks for that input Pygar. I am in the process of purchasing the DJI white goggles now for my P4P and Mavic Pro. Good to know about launching first before connecting goggles. How about with the Mavic Pro?
It's the OcuSync transmission system that enables the goggles to work wirelessly. So it's only the P4Pv1 that needs the cable and the launch-before-connecting routine. The Mavic series has always had OcuSync (the Mavic Pro has version 1.0), but of the Phantom series, only the P4Pv2 got it. The P4Pv2 uses OcuSync 2.0, but there's also a 3.0 and more recently a 3.0+.

I upgraded from a P4Pv1 to a v2, primarily for the OcuSync - which is the main difference between the two.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl