For Sale: Phantom P3 Pro with 2 batteries. - SOLD

Reaction score
I'm selling a P3P. Looking to get $1200. I have the extra battery and it will ship both batteries with the P3P.

It is in the same condition as I pulled it out of the box.

Edited to upload pics and video to give as close as I can to a hands on experience with the P3P. People have expressed concerns and I think this i the best way for me to show the P3P.

Attachments

• P3P.jpg
    P3P.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 515
  • IMG_2979.JPG
    IMG_2979.JPG
    773.7 KB · Views: 465
  • IMG_2981.JPG
    IMG_2981.JPG
    915.7 KB · Views: 480
  • iPad screen shot.png
    iPad screen shot.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 526
Last edited:
You can always edit thread titles :p

I can't remember how, but you should be able to look around and figure it out.

Best of luck selling

Not sure how $1225 for an almost new P3P w/ 2 batteries doesn't draw more interest... I could say it is BNIB and no one would ever be able to tell. Dropping price to $1200 shipped.. That's a little better than a free battery. Headed to eBay if I can't move it here.

Reactions: chess
Not sure how $1225 for an almost new P3P w/ 2 batteries doesn't draw more interest... I could say it is BNIB and no one would ever be able to tell. Dropping price to $1200 shipped.. That's a little better than a free battery. Headed to eBay if I can't move it here.

You have to keep in mind the buyer's perspective. Lots of stories about people who have phantoms that don't work as advertised and are fairly new. Rather than go through the long process of a DJI return and/or repair, some of the unscrupulous ones will sell it as nearly new or slightly used. Then when the buyer gets back to them with the problem, they say, "it wasn't doing that when I had it, you must have done something wrong". In this case, the buyer is stuck.

Not implying you are not legit, but my point is there is more risk to the buyer in a private sale.

Your deal is very tempting though. I am still considering it. Bad thing about ebay is you lose 10% right off the top.

Reactions: MelM
Yeah I can see that. I may try to video a flight tomorrow w/ my GoPro and snap pics and take video from the drone to show stable flight and anything else someone may want to see.

Why would you want to sell it, you must have just got it within the last month? I just got mine or I would be interested...

I crashed my first one and sent it off to be fixed. Ordered another without discussing with the wife. 2nd guy has to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.