Flying in Beautiful Costa Rica

Killer. I liked the underwater effect on the audio. Subtle, yet immersive. I like how the video fit the audio as well in the cuts/misc other edits.
I know ya'll went went out at night... That's the only thing missing. Haha!
10/10 would watch another.

Some beautiful sights from Costa Rica. Enjoy!

Great job. Where were you on the west coast?
I was there last December. The Capuchin's are a trip. We stayed a mile from Manuel Antonio on the beach for the last few days of the trip and these buggers would descend out of the trees en mass and it was surreal. I am a photographer and got some spectacular shots of them. Would have loved to have brought my drone. Especially for Arenal.

Reactions: Ixlr8
Killer. I liked the underwater effect on the audio. Subtle, yet immersive. I like how the video fit the audio as well in the cuts/misc other edits.
I know ya'll went went out at night... That's the only thing missing. Haha!
10/10 would watch another.

Thank a lot! I truly appreciate your feed back and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for catching that audio effect too! Haha!

Thanks again!

Great job. Where were you on the west coast?
I was there last December. The Capuchin's are a trip. We stayed a mile from Manuel Antonio on the beach for the last few days of the trip and these buggers would descend out of the trees en mass and it was surreal. I am a photographer and got some spectacular shots of them. Would have loved to have brought my drone. Especially for Arenal.

We stayed in Quepos in that same vicinity. The capuchins were definitely something to see. They were launching themselves across the trees and would come down to investigate the scene. Would definitely love to see your work! Thanks again!

We stayed in Quepos in that same vicinity. The capuchins were definitely something to see. They were launching themselves across the trees and would come down to investigate the scene. Would definitely love to see your work! Thanks again!
I do remember driving through Quepos on our way to Manuel. If you want to see a few photos from our trip I have an Instagram account. User name is also jnnyr. Not many drone shots.....mostly from my Nikons.

Yes! We tested an Osmo with the iphone. The phantom did the rest.
That's pretty amazing footage. I know the iPhone 7 can shoot very nice pictures and video considering my fiancee also got an iPhone 7 Plus. I would probably buy a phone gimbal too but I am too poor to afford and Osmo :D I've also seen kits that puts carry handles on Phantoms to turn them into gimbals too lol

That's pretty amazing footage. I know the iPhone 7 can shoot very nice pictures and video considering my fiancee also got an iPhone 7 Plus. I would probably buy a phone gimbal too but I am too poor to afford and Osmo :D I've also seen kits that puts carry handles on Phantoms to turn them into gimbals too lol

I'll need to look at those handles you speak of. The gimbal was mainly to achieve some stabilized shots but the camera is this great without it.

Here
DJI-Phantom-3-RC-Drone-handheld-gimbal-PTZ-pick-up-handle-stabilizer.jpg_640x640.jpg

There area also many DIY ways

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor