Flight Control Mode P,A,F

Reaction score
Sure i have seen something about this in a video but cant find it now. Anyone know if the flight control switch will be factory set and if so what to, i guess gps atti and manual , or is this something that will need setting up first by plugging it into the computer and activating naza. Does it even plug into the computer come to think of it, or is it all done through the app. Be interesting to see if everything is factory set out the box, ie flight modes and failsafe ect ect. Never thought until now but course and homelock are gone, used homelock now and gain but its nearly the same as failsafe i guess so its not a problem.

Last edited:
There is no manual mode, and from what I've seen in the Pilot app, there is an IOC toggle, so I can't imagine why there'd be no CL or HL. And if the P3 is anything like the Inspire, there is no Assistant, everything is done through the app (and firmware updates are done via the SD card/USB plug)

There is no manual mode, and from what I've seen in the Pilot app, there is an IOC toggle, so I can't imagine why there'd be no CL or HL. And if the P3 is anything like the Inspire, there is no Assistant, everything is done through the app (and firmware updates are done via the SD card/USB plug)
Hmm interesting...
I suppose it cuts out a lot of headaches for users installing software across many OS's - and I guess the app will check for firmware updates so it does make sense.

Sure i have seen something about this in a video but cant find it now. Anyone know if the flight control switch will be factory set and if so what to, i guess gps atti and manual , or is this something that will need setting up first by plugging it into the computer and activating naza. Does it even plug into the computer come to think of it, or is it all done through the app. Be interesting to see if everything is factory set out the box, ie flight modes and failsafe ect ect. Never thought until now but course and homelock are gone, used homelock now and gain but its nearly the same as failsafe i guess so its not a problem.

See item 15:

http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php/Phantom_2_Vision+_Flight_Limits

I noticed the flight limit on the Dji pilot app the other night with settings from 10 to 500mt, guess thats going to be the same for the p3. Just had a email about the flight mode switch. First is GPS, middle is ATTI, last one is what you set it at in the App, either homelock or course lock. Great news i will be setting it to homelock.

I noticed the flight limit on the Dji pilot app the other night with settings from 10 to 500mt, guess thats going to be the same for the p3. Just had a email about the flight mode switch. First is GPS, middle is ATTI, last one is what you set it at in the App, either homelock or course lock. Great news i will be setting it to homelock.

So you cant have both HL and CL? Only one?

From what I understand the last switch mode is ioc and you set that to either home lock or course lock. If you can change that ioc setting during flight in the app from one to another I don't know. I see no reason why not providing you are still in gps of course while changeing the setting in the app. You will be able to change it when not flying tho that is for sure.

Reactions: Mazdaman19

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers