Fitting a headlamp, as a beacon, to a P3Adv

• Thread starter Deleted member 120647
  • Start date
If of use these are the tracks etc. as I can find them, 6 parallel branches with 4 diodes in series in each branch. It seems odd that I have 7 fully lit. It looks as if B1 to B4 are lit and W1, W2 & W4 are lit but W3 dimly glows. The other partially glowing track is the purple one.
A nice little exercise in electronic logic.... :)

Get a refund then try to reflow the solder on the board. If it still doesn't work, then throw it away/keep it for spares and order another one....

Mines still going strong with all LEDs working fine, although I don't fly my P3P that much.

I've got long rolls of waterproof 5v 2812B RGB programmable LEDs and some individual 2812B RGB LEDs for my racing drones as well. They're equally useful for helping with orientation when flying.

A replacement is apparently being sent in a "few days".
I had continuity between consecutive LED ends but they are so blooming tiny I couldn't tell whether it was touching the solder point on the board or the LED's contact.
Do these LED have a forward bias voltage like a normal silicon diode? If so is it 0.7V or thereabouts, is their reverse bias resistance meant to be in the mega ohm range?

A replacement is apparently being sent in a "few days".
I had continuity between consecutive LED ends but they are so blooming tiny I couldn't tell whether it was touching the solder point on the board or the LED's contact.
Do these LED have a forward bias voltage like a normal silicon diode? If so is it 0.7V or thereabouts, is their reverse bias resistance meant to be in the mega ohm range?
(Don't hold your breath) :)

Sorry but I haven't a clue.....

With things this cheap, I either just bin them if they don't work - or keep them for for spares...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj