First FPV Flight, Lilliput 664/W

Reaction score
Completed my first flight today with my FPV setup. I am thoroughly pleased with the outcome, performance and added experience with FPV. Thanks to all the posters here I was able to educate myself on all the options. I have had my P2 with H3-3D and Hero 3+ Black for a few months.

What I got:
Lilliput 664/W, IOSD mini, 600mw ImersionRC TX, Secraft tray, harness and monitor mount. I used a cable from FirstPersonView.com for solderless install, very easy to setup. After reading many posts I wasn't expecting much from the Lilliput receiver and was planning on adding the IRC Duo 5800 but wanted to try the Lilliput first. To my surprise I had exceptional reception at least on the first try. I had some scan line interference in my WiFi and EMI infested house but in the field it was perfect. I did not change any switches, both were set to 5740. I used the Fat Shark Patch, no extension on the Lilliput and a IRC Spironet on the P2. I only flew up to about 500' and out to about 400', will do more distance. The Lilliput looks great, plenty bright for full sun with hood attached.

I also have a set of BlueBeam Ultras to try different combos. Will report back with results. It is going to take some practice to fly FPV, I only used it today for framing. At least at my experience level I am not ready to fly beyond visual and I found it was hard to take my eyes away from the P2 to look at the screen. Thanks again all, this setup really adds to the enjoyment and video results.

Hi there, So you seem to have had luck with your Fpv setup, do you have any other updates on this? How were the longer range tests?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj