Firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry. Always. But it's not about UAV flying. It's about reality. ANYTIME you are distracted, you're vulnerable. Just the facts as it is today. But if I REALLY felt I needed it, I wouldn't be at that place.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Guys I just removed a few post due to name calling and if I see any more This will be closed .
All might not live in the US and your opinion can be posted but it will be done in a civil manner
or this thread will just come to an end .
life support.jpg

Wow! This thread got out of control, fast...
I was wondering about this because our situational awareness is basically disabled while flying.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

This topic has come up here many times in the past and always ends badly. Gun talk is allowed here, but only if the staff feels the thread is constructive (see the rules for more info). We are not here to debate gun laws in the US or anywhere else. People living in the US have the right to own firearms, that is a fact, whether you agree with it or not. The topic here was if people carry firearms while flying, if you cannot answer that question you are going off topic which is not allowed.

The basic answer is yes, many people carry when they fly. Commonly, people who have carry permits or are allowed to carry where they live most always do carry.

Since this has made it to several pages before it went off the rails I assume most everyones voice on the topic at hand has been heard. I am going to close this thread permanently as no further good can come from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing