Edinburgh (Scotland): drone footage and timelapses

Nice job! What are you shooting the ground TimeLapse stuff with? And what are your intervals (FPS- or FPM)?

Reactions: VicVideopIC
Thanks for great shots, a wonderful and vibrant city in Scotland. I love bagpipe music, could listen all day! Am thrilled!
Translated German / English with Google translator.

Nice job! What are you shooting the ground TimeLapse stuff with? And what are your intervals (FPS- or FPM)?
I think he stated in the title above the intro still that he used a Nikon D850. I have the same awesome camera. You would have to fool around with whatever FPS looks good to you. A million good example online of what looks good.

Thank you for this. We were married just outside of Edinburgh and spent our honeymoon there in 1999. This brought back a lot of memories. Really nice work, and, a lot of work.

We'll be going there next year - any rules I need to be aware of?
Germany and Switzerland were a huge disappointment with the privacy and no fly zones.

Thank you!
I was shooting with a Nikon D850, the mighty king of timelapses.
The interval varies for different situations, but mostly 1 shoot every 2 seconds

I think he stated in the title above the intro still that he used a Nikon D850. I have the same awesome camera. You would have to fool around with whatever FPS looks good to you. A million good example online of what looks good.
Yes, it is indeed the mighty Nikon D850, fantastic camera for time lapses!

Reactions: len750
Thank you for this. We were married just outside of Edinburgh and spent our honeymoon there in 1999. This brought back a lot of memories. Really nice work, and, a lot of work.
Thank you Rob,
I am glad to have brought back nice memories!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic