Drones Flying in formations

Hahahahahaha. First it was UFO’S, now drones are getting blamed for “mysterious sightings”. Darned those drones!

Reactions: dronesky
Last edited:

why would someone do this?
What better place to practice but in rural areas in G Airspace. I commend them for taking people and place into consideration. Sounds like a good idea, BUT I usually notify the police when I am flying somewhere rural, because people do get upset. That is being a good neighbor. General Bob

Because the stupid stunts of some are why the FAA is proposing radical changes. Funny that these sightings (and photos) came just after the proposed FAA regulations were announced. We will all pay for these stunts. They are not smart, not funny and should not be encouraged.

The one rancher interviewed stated that he followed it/them for 15 miles at time up to 70 MPH means that these are not hobbyist drones...

What better place to practice but in rural areas in G Airspace. I commend them for taking people and place into consideration. Sounds like a good idea, BUT I usually notify the police when I am flying somewhere rural, because people do get upset. That is being a good neighbor. General Bob
I fly very rural. I fly a lot. I have no problem, but I'm not flying at night.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3