Drone Crash on Rooftop

Reaction score
Hei Guys,

Two weeks ago I was flying on the flat Rooftop of Friends of us in La Paz, Bolivia. The First time everything went perfectly right and nothing happened. The Day after I was flying on the same spot and when I went to land the Drone I was hovering about 30 ft over the Rooftop. When I Commander the Drone to go down, suddenly it starten to act really weird and Starter to come Down very fast in a spiral and very very unstable. I had no control of the drone. In the two Seconds I had time to decided what to do I decided to try to catch the drone ("luckily" it happened Just over the Rooftop and no one else could be harmed). The Drone flew very unstable and was aslant when I wanted to Catch her. So i Just came to grab one foot and with the other Hand I grabbed in the Props. The Drone turned around and Landes upside down. Nothing happened to the Gimbal/ Drone so i Decided to fly with her One week after in a desert where nothing Can Happen to other people and the drone flew perfectly! So I flew around a bit and after a few Minuten it said on the app that the connection to the Drone is lost (I was flying not any further than 120 ft.) It hovered short time bevore I could control it again. The Video Signal was lost from then on and I landed with no Video. I restarted the drone and had video again. I flew again and after a few minutes the Video signal was lost again (this time I had control the whole time). So my question is: why did the Drone crasgon the Rooftop and more importand how can I fix the Video Signal and what could be the reason for it? Has somebody Else had an equal experience?

Thank you very much!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94