DJI Phantom 3 Advanced items for sale Worcestershire UK

Reaction score
Hi all

Due to crashing my P3A (the camera has snapped off the gimble) I've decided not to continue with it as I don't get much chance to fly (plus its a very expensive hobby whenever you make a mistake!) and sell the items.

I have the following for sale:

Phantom 3 Advanced (still flies perfectly) where the camera has snapped off the gimble. The top part of the case has slipped up slighty in two points.
Phantom 3 Advanced Controller which is in perfect condition
Two batteries
DJI Hardshell Backpack

Was thinking of selling for the following costs:
Controller for £200 (brand new sells for £491) and has been used approx 5 times
Batteries for £75 per battery (brand new sells for £124 each)
Hardshell backpack for £85 (brand new sells for £149)
Phantom 3 Advanced (make me an offer?)

Would be happy to sell them individually or as one package and do a deal etc.

I've no idea on the cost of shipping these but felt these prices were fair. I'm in Worcestershire if anyone can collect.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Ian

Ian,

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for your crash.

Secondly, your ad is so freakin' british; you're offering great deals; and, I hear your british accent in plain, black and white! HA! I'm sure you're a pretty cool guy with a great sense of humor.

MAINLY, I would encourage you to get back on the horse…by that I mean I hope you'd consider staying in the hobby. You got in for a reason and its guys like us on this site that look for the encouragement and support of other UAV Pilots to keep finding ways to share the fun and make some good times with these amazing flying cameras and logging the memories, right?!!?

IN CONCLUSION, I'd have to say that - either way - I wish you the best of luck.

FINALLY, I'd be interested in one of your batteries if the shipping doesn't eat us alive.

Kind regards,

Scott H
Lake Placid, FL

Ian,

First of all, I'm terribly sorry for your crash.

Secondly, your ad is so freakin' british; you're offering great deals; and, I hear your british accent in plain, black and white! HA! I'm sure you're a pretty cool guy with a great sense of humor.

MAINLY, I would encourage you to get back on the horse…by that I mean I hope you'd consider staying in the hobby. You got in for a reason and its guys like us on this site that look for the encouragement and support of other UAV Pilots to keep finding ways to share the fun and make some good times with these amazing flying cameras and logging the memories, right?!!?

IN CONCLUSION, I'd have to say that - either way - I wish you the best of luck.

FINALLY, I'd be interested in one of your batteries if the shipping doesn't eat us alive.

Kind regards,

Scott H
Lake Placid, FL

Lol Scott

Thanks for the encouragement and I do have a good sense of humour (well i think anyway!). I've thought a lot about "getting back on the horse" but due to work commitments and the british weather being a pain i thought I would hold off for now and take a look at in the future. Was/is an amazing bit of kit though!

I'd love to sell a battery but I would think the cost would be just prohibitive to get it across the pond!

Enjoy your flying!.

Ian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31