DJI Care vs DJI Refresh

Reaction score
Hmm I'm bummed that there is not a DJI Care option for the P4 Pro, only the Refresh option.

With Care you could send it back as many times as you still had a remaining balance. 4-5 crashes likely. With Refresh you return it and they just send you a refurbed one - up to twice. Then that's it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

And they charge you for that replacement. Of course.

I just purchased the P4P+ with my credit card. It covers everything that DJI Refresh does at no additional charge and I get it for free.

And they charge you for that replacement. Of course.

I just purchased the P4P+ with my credit card. It covers everything that DJI Refresh does at no additional charge and I get it for free.

No, you pay $0 additional, they cover shipping both ways as well.

I'd like to know which credit card offers free accidental damage coverage for drones for a year? I'll get that card just for that purpose!

No, you pay $0 additional, they cover shipping both ways as well.

I'd like to know which credit card offers free accidental damage coverage for drones for a year? I'll get that card just for that purpose!

You do have to pay for a replacement. Refresh charges you for your return. Of course shipping is free. But the first replacement is: $99 and the Second is $150. This is "refresh" hence you get a refurbished unit. The "care" might not charge you for a repair.

Buy DJI Care Refresh (Phantom 4 Pro) | DJI Store

Costco Citibank. Sorry is was 120 days for repairs. "Shop with more confidence — Damage & Theft Purchase Protection may cover you for repairs or a refund if purchases made with your Citi card are damaged or stolen within 120 days of purchase (90 days for New York residents)."
But warranty is great. "Warranties run out. We’ll add 24 months on your warranty. If your eligible item breaks, we‘ll repair, reimburse or replace the item up to the amount charged on your Citi card, or up to $10,000, whichever is less. To be eligible for coverage, you must pay for the item at least in part with your Citi card."

I have 24 hours to decide whether i want to get Refresh... still debating if its worth the $150 gamble + $99 for first one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj