DJI Assistant 2 V2.0.6 problems getting the software to enable me to calibrate VPS. (DJI Go 4 is prompting me to callibrate)

Reaction score
Hi you learned Folk. I have P4P. Have not flown for a while. Have turned on and maintained battery health, but not ascended for about 4 months. When I turn on, " recalibrate sensors," alert shows on Go4 screen, (on my iPad, latest version.) Downloaded assist 2 again after deleting on my Mac and when I connect via appropriate cables, launch the assist 2 app, the app launches, but there is nowhere on the app screen guiding me where to click on to start the calibration.
I'm operating Mac OS 10.9.5, (yes, I know, way behind, but I'm loath to update because my main computer business is ProTools Audio and every thing is working fine and I can't chance upgrading and losing all my plug-ins and etc...
Can anyone help out here?
Cheers,
Mic

I'm having the same problem with my 3 year old P4 where I can't get DJI assistant 2 for Phantom (on Windows 10) to recognize that the drone is connected to the computer via USB. But I know that the USB connection is good because Windows detects the SD card in the drone and pops up a folder window showing the card's contents.

I need to update the firmware and the precise fly database, but neither the Assistant nor the Remote Controller are able to make the connection. GO 4 is prompting me to update both the firmware and the Precise Fly database, but I can't get it done.

The biggest issues Ive had with Assistant 2 is making sure i had the right version. I think i have installed right now “assistant 2 for Phantom” that runs the P4P V2, “Assistant 2 for Mavic” that runs the M2’s and “DJI Assistant 2” the original program that used to run everything but now i believe only supports goggles in my case. Make sure you have what you need. Its irritating, “DJI Assistant 2” used to do it all

The biggest issues Ive had with Assistant 2 is making sure i had the right version. I think i have installed right now “assistant 2 for Phantom” that runs the P4P V2, “Assistant 2 for Mavic” that runs the M2’s and “DJI Assistant 2” the original program that used to run everything but now i believe only supports goggles in my case. Make sure you have what you need. Its irritating, “DJI Assistant 2” used to do it all

DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom is for all versions of the Phantom 4 according to DJI support website.

DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom is for all versions of the Phantom 4 according to DJI support website.

That should be right as long as its the latest version or whatever they have on their website. Ive had to uninstall and reinstall before.

After talking with DJI Support about not being able to get DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom to connect with my Phantom 4, I tried going to my old laptop that is running an earlier version of Windows 10 (v.1709) and it was able to connect and update the firmware. My current laptop is running Win 10 v. 1809, and it is super fussy about allowing unsigned drivers and allowing software to pass data through the security firewall. That was the problem. Support suggested that I try to restart Win 10 v 1809 with unsigned drivers allowed. I tried that but no joy. Not everybody has an older computer available to run DJI Assistant. 2 for Phantom, but that's how I solved the problem

I'm running the GL300E RC with built-in screen that came with the P4 Advanced Plus. It has a setting that allows it to work with P4, P4A and P4P.

Reactions: DKG13CC
Makes sense. My computer is a 2015 Viao hot-rodded with an SSD and running the version you described. Good find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31