DHL certainly seems to do it right

Reaction score
My P3A shipped last week from China to Ontario,Canada. Their tracking has been awesome, and now I get a text and automated phone call giving me options if I'm not around for delivery, like no signature required, or pickup at depot, or schedule for another day. I've got it coming to my work address, so there won't be any problem receiving it. But I gotta say, they seem to have all the bases covered. Getting it tomorrow

Tell me if they tried charging you custom duty/taxes, when you receive it. Because im waiting an order also and DJI confirmed me multiple times i was not suposed to pay any duty and or tax it was included in the purchase price :
https://store.dji.com/help/shipping/faq

[3. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
You don't need to pay any VAT or duty tax. However, some local shipping agents may try to charge you for this. If you encounter this situation, please DO NOT pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. We will follow up to you.]

I am in Canada and have taken delivery of two phantoms directly from DJI via DHL. No duty/tax on either.

Reactions: isopro
But today DHL let me down.
My P3 was out for delivery, to my work address, during normal business hours, and I get an email: "Delivery attempted; recipient not home".
WTF!?! I bet they didn't even drive into the parking lot. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Now I gotta wait until tomorrow.
:mad:

Reactions: Options
But today DHL let me down.
My P3 was out for delivery, to my work address, during normal business hours, and I get an email: "Delivery attempted; recipient not home".
WTF!?! I bet they didn't even drive into the parking lot. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Now I gotta wait until tomorrow.
:mad:
That's when the delivery man, decide to do the couple test run with your Phantom, and deliver it after !

Tell me if they tried charging you custom duty/taxes, when you receive it. Because im waiting an order also and DJI confirmed me multiple times i was not suposed to pay any duty and or tax it was included in the purchase price :
https://store.dji.com/help/shipping/faq

[3. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
You don't need to pay any VAT or duty tax. However, some local shipping agents may try to charge you for this. If you encounter this situation, please DO NOT pay them, and contact our online sales support at [email protected]. We will follow up to you.]

NOW I have it!
I had to call DHL because by the time our Shipping/Receiving closed yesterday the parcel still hadn't arrived. They contacted the driver and told him I would wait as long as it takes for home to get there.
There were no extra charges. All good.

I'm getting my P3A through a Canadian dealer, hopefully in the next week or so. Good to see other's in the Southern Ontario region are out there. Any local forums I should check out?

I'm getting my P3A through a Canadian dealer, hopefully in the next week or so. Good to see other's in the Southern Ontario region are out there. Any local forums I should check out?
North Ontario here !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic