demolition site: Candlestick Park, San Francisco, CA

Reaction score
Nice one Clipper.
You know you weren't supposed to be doing that, right? That's California, did you file a flight plan and get clearance from ATC? Looks like marginal VFR conditions. Were those FAA supervisors with you? Did you file a "Carbon Footprint" report with Sacramento?

I love Wyoming
Cool video. Thanks

Reaction score
You sound like a california transplant... The fog was burning off, I was flying high cover on that one.... Yes, we have a slew of tree hugging attorneys on retainer. They are each assigned to specific worthless branch of government trying to seize even more of our dwindling freedoms. We filed TFR's so any local air traffic would have to avoid us.... Unfortunately, the seagulls can't read [email protected]#$.....

Reaction score
You sound like a california transplant... The fog was burning off, I was flying high cover on that one.... Yes, we have a slew of tree hugging attorneys on retainer. They are each assigned to specific worthless branch of government trying to seize even more of our dwindling freedoms. We filed TFR's so any local air traffic would have to avoid us.... Unfortunately, the seagulls can't read [email protected]#$.....

Dude, I was joking. ROFLMAO

Been there seen that though. LOL

Reaction score
I have never put my drone in the air without first conducting an environmental impact study.

Reaction score
Nice. FYI, here's my P2V+ video - taken from the same location - back in January, before exterior demolition began.

Reactions: Bigdz
Reaction score
Nice shooting Ross. Crazy/perfect song to go with it. For some reason it makes me think of all the lives that were saved by folks being there when the big quake hit a buncha years ago.

Reaction score
Great vids! We should all meet up one day.
Here is my flight, learning camera settings. I had this set on vivid

Reactions: ShawUK

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemco10