Custom Desert Camo Paint / Hydro Dipping Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hey all... im new to the page. Im also new to owning p4p. I crashed accidently when it flew into a small unseen twig. It fell roughly 7' to the side walk. Lower shell was completly cracked accross and top shell had hairline fractures. A couple props were completly destroyed. I also lost one of the clear LED light covers.

I decided it would be a good time to make my P4P one of a kind. I decided to leave it to the pros & have it Hydro Dipped. I sent it to Hydra Custom Hydrographics(Manitoba/Canada). Its still away being worked on. I also bought a hard case off ebay. I also requested that the case be dipped. I am aware that he may not be able to work around the hinges and latches etc... of the case. He said he would try his best.

These are a couple sneek peak photos.
I will add more pictures also once i get my craft back togetter.
Looking foreward to being up in the air again shortly.

Attachments

• IMG_4196.jpg
    IMG_4196.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_4197.jpg
    IMG_4197.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_4198.jpg
    IMG_4198.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_4199.PNG
    IMG_4199.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 462
Reactions: Uncle Stumpy
Case to be dipped to match my drone

Attachments

• IMG_4200.jpg
    IMG_4200.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4201.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 320
PS... only the top shell of controler is being dipped.
I also ordered a new set of legs/landing gears that are also being dipped. Along with prop-guards ☹️

Hey all... im new to the page. Im also new to owning p4p. I crashed accidently when it flew into a small unseen twig. It fell roughly 7' to the side walk. Lower shell was completly cracked accross and top shell had hairline fractures. A couple props were completly destroyed. I also lost one of the clear LED light covers.

I decided it would be a good time to make my P4P one of a kind. I decided to leave it to the pros & have it Hydro Dipped. I sent it to Hydra Custom Hydrographics(Manitoba/Canada). Its still away being worked on. I also bought a hard case off ebay. I also requested that the case be dipped. I am aware that he may not be able to work around the hinges and latches etc... of the case. He said he would try his best.

These are a couple sneek peak photos.
I will add more pictures also once i get my craft back togetter.
Looking foreward to being up in the air again shortly.
How much???

How much???

$175 was the quote for drone shell, upper controler, legs
$125 was quoted for the case... if he can do it

I paid $25 shipping to him and assuming will be near the same for him to ship back to me.

$175 was the quote for drone shell, upper controler, legs
$125 was quoted for the case... if he can do it

I paid $25 shipping to him and assuming will be near the same for him to ship back to me.
That's not actually that bad. Just the upper shell right? Otherwise you would be taking the whole drone apart. I wonder if any company in the US does this. I will have to look into it. Nice choice by the way.

That's not actually that bad. Just the upper shell right? Otherwise you would be taking the whole drone apart. I wonder if any company in the US does this. I will have to look into it. Nice choice by the way.

Upper and lower shell
Landing gears
Prop guards
Top of hand controler
4 Battery Tops

Upper and lower shell
Landing gears
Prop guards
Top of hand controler
4 Battery Tops
Upper and lower shell
Landing gears
Prop guards
Top of hand controler
4 Battery Tops
Ok, but how do they do the lower shell? You can't very well dip all the components. So they either have to give you a new shell and dip it and you put it all together or you have to take it all apart, dip it and then put it all back together again. And hope you get Everything back together right! LOL

Ok, but how do they do the lower shell? You can't very well dip all the components. So they either have to give you a new shell and dip it and you put it all together or you have to take it all apart, dip it and then put it all back together again. And hope you get Everything back together right! LOL

Yes correct. I bought a new shell top & bottom. Also bought new legs/landing gears. He will dip it all then all the components will be swaped into the new/dipped shell from my old/original P4P

Yes correct. I bought a new shell top & bottom. Also bought new legs/landing gears. He will dip it all then all the components will be swaped into the new/dipped shell from my old/original P4P

Yikes. That is way over my head. It sounds fantastic, but I think I will stick to the basic DJI colors or maybe an American Flag wrap. I truly appreciate all the info my friend. Your drone turned out SPECTACULAR by the way.

There are many high detailed, step by step videos on youtube that show how to dissassemble and reassemble your p4 if you wanted to do so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers