Cinematic Short Video [Mavic Air]

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Noob-ish here, but new Air flyer too. I haven't made a video in over 14 months since my last one, so dusted off the cob webs, incorporated a few new things and here ya go.

In this video, you'll see from the get go, all my previous work. And then it jumps into some new footage I've never shown before.

My new goals for this video were:
- Transition work.
- Messing around with zooms within a shot I didn't plan to zoom in when filming.
- Blending music more into the shot.

One example shot @ 0:39 The transition that blends into the music.

Any comments, questions, or even a quick subscribe is always welcome. Thanks for watching!

MarkLIVE!

Reactions: KiloGolf7
Well yeah, I see that he didn't mention his editing time, I was just saying based on personal experience that editing what seems like a simple video is actually quite difficult and time-consuming. Here is one of mine (which isn't even as good as MarkLIVE) and it took me several hours:

Well yeah, I see that he didn't mention his editing time, I was just saying based on personal experience that editing what seems like a simple video is actually quite difficult and time-consuming. Here is one of mine (which isn't even as good as MarkLIVE) and it took me several hours:

I really do like the video and incorporated effects. You've been practicing much more than I have.
What I noticed was the **** in the fast boat, going so close to shore, but hey, being a fellow boater, that's just me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers