Chinese Gardens, Singapore (P3Pro)

Reaction score
A short flight over the Chinese Gardens located in the western part of Singapore. As I've havent been filming video with my drone for a long time, I forgot my basics like to check my exposure, histogram etc. I even had the wrong ND filter on my lens! Anyway, i tried to make the best out of the little clips I've recorded.

Phantom 3 Professional
Polarpro ND8 filter
1080P @ 24/60FPS
1/50s & 1/120s shutter at ISO100
Edited using YouTube video editor.

Nice location! I think you could fix some of the muddy video in post. I wish we had cool structures like this in the USA.

Nice location! I think you could fix some of the muddy video in post. I wish we had cool structures like this in the USA.
Currently my computer isn't able to support video editing, so i either have to do it on my iphone 6 plus using iMovie or in this case, i had to use youtube video editor to create my video.

Thus i'm suspecting whatever artifacts that appear in the video is a result of youtube's compression. I can't do much in terms of video cleanup either. Have to wait till i upgrade to a more powerful computer!

Did you had to get a permit? The pagoda is just within 5km of the nearest air field

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20