Cheking t

Reaction score
Helo everybody. I have been flying my phantom 3 standard for 2 years. I broke it due to my negligence, because y did not check an important thing, (a propeler was not tight enoufe to fly). I now any one can damage a drone, even the most experienced pilot, but mine was due to negligence, and somehow I feel terrible about it (my Mistake i mean).

• Wow
Reactions: Capt KO
Do not let this get you down. The first and second drones that I owned were both victims of my lack of attention. It was the second flight for the 1st drone and the 3rd flight for the 2nd drone. Hence, the screen name that I decided on. First one went straight up into a tree branch and dropped 20 feet. It really wrecked the gimbal. The second one was a flight that went totally wrong from the get go. Took off in ATTI mode and did not know what I was doing. AC was drifting towards a camping unit next to mine and rather that hit it I dropped the AC to the ground, tearing the camera completely off the gimbal. At least I was smart enough to buy insurance for the second one. Two P2 V+ AC that just sit and rest now. Five drones later and not a crash. Live long and Fly safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20