Charging Multiple Batteries

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So it looks like the extra P3 batteries are finally starting to come in. What do ppl think about charging them? Should I get one of those "plastic" charger extenders so I can charge 3 at the same time? Or should I just buy more AC Chargers?

I'm getting mixed messages on this. Any thoughts?

Would like to add that I'm looking for speed, money is not really an issue here.

I think I read that if you use the plastic 3 charge extender, it only charges one battery at a time. Therefore it would be very slow for my needs.

If money is not an issue buy some more chargers, one charge can't charge 3 batteries any quicker as it can't output the power.

Charge 3 batteries for the phantom 3 at the same time in 80 minutes. http://www.banggood.com/pt/DJI-Phan...-Charger-p-981047.html?p=LI16170938632012117U

SKU240337-11.jpg

Buy more chargers, the 100 amp charger for the P3 Pro is the fastest. It is recommended to leave the batteries at 40% charge so when you want to fly it will be faster to charge them. Also the TX uses the same charger so if that also needs charging it would slow down the process. I have 2 chargers for 2 batteries, waiting for a third battery that was ordered.

What about the SPCP3 smart charger, it does four batteries at once and can even deep cycle any of the batteries at the same time. if money was not an issue for me I would by that for sure! Its not made by DJI but it is made specifically for P3 smart batteries.

Yeah I know. Its $630 down under, I can get a couple batteries and couple chargers for the same price or less. I just wonder if it might give you a longer battery life?

It doesn't do anything special. You are paying for convenience.

It's sequential though.
No time savings.

Reactions: jlo
I just ordered another 100W charger... I figure with 4 batteries charging 2 at a time is plenty

It's sequential though.
No time savings.

I know its sequential, which would suit me and I'm guessing quite a few others. I currently have 3 batteries which I plan to use when I go out for the day on a hike or somewhere interesting. When I get home being able to stick all 3 batteries on charge and have them ready for the next day without having to swap over would be great.

Obviously this wouldn't suit the OP as he is looking to charge 3 at the same time.......;)(thx jlo for the heads up)

Last edited:
I know its sequential, which would suit me and I'm guessing quite a few others. I currently have 3 batteries which I plan to use when I go out for the day on a hike or somewhere interesting. When I get home being able to stick all 3 batteries on charge and have them ready for the next day without having to swap over would be great.

OP is looking for a solution to "charge 3 at the same time". :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic