Case for phantom

Reaction score
Ok i got this case from MCM electronics for fathers day. I have the foam all cut out and the drone and all my gear inserted now. My question is do i leave the props on and close the case even though there is foam in the lid will it harm the blades longterm or should i take props off as i did in the picture. I have seen some pics online and youtube video showing closing the lid with props on. It can be done i tried it but am hesitant on keeping props on with lid closed for fear of damaging them. Anyone have a similar case.

Attachments

• 1435864935880.jpg
    1435864935880.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 415
I have a Pelican case and was wondering the same thing. I took a large advert from a local newspaper and placed it over the Phantom then closed the lid. When I opened it back up one of the motors axles had punched through the paper so I said no props while in the case.

It takes less than a minute to put the props on so I consider it a no brainer, for me anyway.

Ya thats i figured too less than a min to take her out put props on and ready it for flight. Definitley a no brainer here too. Just wanted to see some helpful ideas. Thanks

I use the go professional cases couple years ago I left the props on my P1 in the case did that for few months then one day I noticed the top foam was pushing down on the props that bothered me . So I have been taking them off while in the case same with my P2 . I made the spot for the extra props deeper now I can carry 12 .
I just fill better taking them off takes no time to spin them on & off ;)

What pelican case works best? 1510? 1560? Want room for 4-5 batteries... carry on would be best, but maybe not required.

I have this one and I like it, I'ts a Pelican iM2600 case and will fit my iPad air.

IMG_1225_zpsprmurf9o.jpg

Nice, I have a few of these, for rifles, wanted to get another for the P3A. That layout looks great.

Does it have any 'quad' reference on it, or just the Pelican logos?

Oh, may I ask where you purchased it from? I have been able to find the case but not with the cutouts for the Phantom. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20