Best Buy drops price to $29.99 for Moro G!

The phone itself seems decent I don't have my P3P yet to test it out. It's waiting for me at my local FedEx hub! can't wait very excited! $30 incredible price for this phone. 1.2 Ghz quad core processor.

Reactions: sawx75
The phone itself seems decent I don't have my P3P yet to test it out. It's waiting for me at my local FedEx hub! can't wait very excited! $30 incredible price for this phone. 1.2 Ghz quad core processor.
Please keep us posted. The size is not ideal, but it will work fine for a substitute for my iPad until they fix the app. Thanks.

Guy on rcgroups has tried it and says it's fine as a stopgap but lags during fast flying.

I just picked one up for $31 including tax on my lunch break. You are able to activate it by choosing to "Pay Later" on the phone prompt.

This was the first time I've ever touched an Android device. Note that the old version is still what shows up in the store. I had to go to DJI's website to download the new version and that required me to enable some non-default security options on the phone.

Can't wait for my maiden flight...

The phone runs fine and I was able put in airplane mode, connect to wifi and was able to download updated app rite from the play store. A message appeared when i opened the app stating it now works with both P3 models and that the iOS app is being reviewed and will show up soon.

Reactions: ebfoxbat and sawx75
FWIW, the new (version 1.10) Android app says the iOS app has already been submitted.

I saw a similar message pop up when I opened the pilot app sitting on iPad Air. I have a feeling the iOS app update will be available next week.

Can you download the app and does it appear to work?
Picked my $30 interim device. Not familiar with android products so it took me a little bit to get the app installed. Once powered up the controller and PV3 linked right up. Had to go through initial startup for the app which wasn't bad. Good news is I was able to fly my Drone. The HD quality video is very nice. I did not notice any lag on the screen when flying like others had stated. I would suggest taking it out of beginners mode ASAP. It limits your altitude and your distance to Like 100 feet. It stops in the air like it hit a brick wall. Not bad at all for 30 bucks.

Yeah, I'm the guy on RCGroups. :) Flew fine with the 1.0.10 version yesterday, will try it with the new Android update this weekend.

BTW, if you bought one yesterday, Best Buy will refund the $10 difference. Since I bought on BestBuy.com and did a store pickup, I just had to call the BestBuy.com number listed on my email invoice and talk to someone for about 3-4 minutes and I got the refund right away.

Picked my $30 interim device. Not familiar with android products so it took me a little bit to get the app installed. Once powered up the controller and PV3 linked right up. Had to go through initial startup for the app which wasn't bad. Good news is I was able to fly my Drone. The HD quality video is very nice. I did not notice any lag on the screen when flying like others had stated. I would suggest taking it out of beginners mode ASAP. It limits your altitude and your distance to Like 100 feet. It stops in the air like it hit a brick wall. Not bad at all for 30 bucks.

Very cool and good news about the lag or lack of.. At least there is an option for impatient IOS users (I would be if I didn't have droid devices). I am considering getting one as a backup they are so cheap

Very cool and good news about the lag or lack of.. At least there is an option for impatient IOS users (I would be if I didn't have droid devices). I am considering getting one as a backup they are so cheap
To be honest the screen is better than my iPhone 5s.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic