Any other Phantom3 Pilot in lagos, Nigeria?

Wow just discovered this forum. I am glad we have this. Just to share my DJI Phantom III Pro video I did of Victoria Island Lagos. I hope you may like it.

I have a website aeroberry.com. I am about to start a menu on drone videos. If any of you may be interested please whenever, you capture you drone videos of Nigeria please do send us the url on [email protected] for us to embed it on our website. Or alternatively to make it easy for us you can email us the embed code and the url please.

This is my own drone video of Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wonderful Morning to the Pilots up in here!
I am really excited to see there's a thread going on here with loads of amazing shots.
I fly a phantom 2 with Gimbal & GoPro. I presently have a bad ESC and motor (which was why I started digging to see if I can fix it here in Lagos; need it fixed for Easter).
Any one know where I can get these parts ?

Many thanks,
George

Hello everyone, I have opened a page on my website where I have chosen to post amazing drone videos from Nigeria and other parts of Africa. If you are interested in featuring your drone video on my webpage you can email me the youtube url of your drone video on [email protected]. What you will gain is that you may have more people see your video. Check the website page on http://www.aeroberry.com/drone-videos/

Good to know there are fellow Drone Pilots here. New to this, but passionate about it too.

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have just started a whatsapp group for drone pilots in Lagos. I felt that this is something missing and it would be useful to have such a group for easier interaction and sharing of resources. For example, I have a company and I am looking for drone pilots in Lagos. The whatsapp group link is: Lagos Drone Pilots

Look forward to getting to know you all better on the group.

Have a pleasant day.

Mr. Doherty
(aka: DK)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers