Anti glare protective sheet or shield for tablet?

Is there an Australian equivalent? [emoji23][emoji23]

Can you link me to the actual item so I can try and find Aus reseller please mate?

Out Droning Photography
--------------------------
• Instagram: @out_droning
• Facebook.com/outdroningphotography
需要安全验证

RedHotPoker

DSC_0104.JPG
I got these - cheap - work great - lightweight too - plus fits fine in the hardcase backbacks. The long "angled" hood shades the reflection from your face as well.

View attachment 60612
These are the hoods I have on and no matter what you do there is no face reflection.... white works just as good and looks cool - and for the price I tried both :) SEE

View attachment 60610 View attachment 60611 View attachment 60612

Last edited:
I also have a large black cotton cloth that I can throw over my head if need be, as well as a hood that is OK most of the time. The conflict is always that the best sun is early or late and over your back shoulder.

...definitely get a hoodman.

...it does the best job because they honor physics! - when you press your head against the opening, you effectively block out all light - there is no light to reflect back off the screen and it's the same as if you were in a room with no windows with the lights off - perfect screen visability - I also use the tech armor anti glare sheet and the combo works really well for me...

image.jpg

Haven't any of you people seen the recent thread on this subject? A pilot in Arkansas solved the glare problem by putting his iPad in his wife's chicken carrier (like a small porta kennel for a puppy). The Brit's went wild with the idea, making it an hilarious thread

Ill be honest i bought a hood and works a treat, made some small modifications with a scalple to make it fit my phone too. Also as i seen above got some black microfibre cloth and attached it with velcro so can use it when ever needs be when sun is behind me. Plus can then be used as a lense drone cleaner for those landings in sand etc.

I'm finding it quite difficult to see what I'm taking when in lots of sunlight on my iPad mini.

I'm edging towards an anti glare sheet as I didn't want to haul around the big shield (I'm using the DJI hard shell backpack so it wouldn't fit inside)

Would it be sufficient to block enough light? Obviously I know it won't be as effective as the shield but I wanted people's opinions on whether it's worth getting the shield over the anti glare sheet or visa versa.

Cheers.
Wear a broad beam Mexican hat while flying and it will block the light from your back, hence the glare.

Wear a broad beam Mexican hat while flying and it will block the light from your back, hence the glare.

I use mine on my ipad mini and takes away mosta glare not great ad ipad mini screen aint that bright but works for me.

I'm finding it quite difficult to see what I'm taking when in lots of sunlight on my iPad mini.

I'm edging towards an anti glare sheet as I didn't want to haul around the big shield (I'm using the DJI hard shell backpack so it wouldn't fit inside)

Would it be sufficient to block enough light? Obviously I know it won't be as effective as the shield but I wanted people's opinions on whether it's worth getting the shield over the anti glare sheet or visa versa.

Cheers.
I use black matte aluminun Cini foil. Cheap if you have it. Think aluminun foil on drugs.
As a photographer, I have rolls of this in different widths. If you can give me a mailing address,
I can post you a piece no charge. [email protected]

Attachments

• Cini-Foil-and-IPad.jpg
    Cini-Foil-and-IPad.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Cini-Foil-Cheap-Shade.jpg
    Cini-Foil-Cheap-Shade.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 320

Cheers.

I've tried a few OTS sun screens but nothing beats the one I made from a $1 binder and some Velcro.
Here are the photos - I would post dimensions but I didn't keep them once I made it.
0822161030.jpg
0822161032.jpg
0822161031.jpg
0822161031b.jpg
0822161032b.jpg
0822161033.jpg
0822161032a.jpg
0822161031a.jpg

IMO--Tech Armor seems to work best in the screen category. I have a Hoodman--but the screen makes it easy to "grab & fly." Draping a black cloth over the body seems like the ultimate solution. It's better than an eclispe, and if you design it like a life-size Pokemon dude, no one will even notice your drone.

36045a2dce863fd9c08e90b2469ff73e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I tried the anti-reflective screen protector and hood on my Mini 2 and still didn't work so I said screw it and got an Air 2. The screen on that thing is amazing, no screen protector or hood needed even in direct sunlight.

I bought a mini 4 when I bought the P3P, so I'm saddled with that for awhile. Did you need to modify your tablet holder or did it fit? Thanks

I still say www.ghost-armor.com is some of the best antiscratch, scuff resistant, matte finish sun glare removal material available. I will be applying a sheet to my iPad Air2 very soon. ;-)

& they offer a Lifetime guarantee...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj