Amazing Case I bought

Reaction score
I am working in the Tv industry and work with a DJI Phantom. I was looking for a great case to carry more than normal. I was told about Action Cases AC-DJI-1 case. I called them and was shocked at the customer service. I got to chat to one of the Directors on a Sunday. Nicky was amazing and friendly. I bought the cases and wow. They use a Military Grade case, with foam to die for. Normally you buy a case and the foam lasts about 6 months before falling apart. This case comes with Military grade foam to last. I have been using it for 6 weeks now, the Phantom is in and out all the time. I just had to tell the world my luck to come across it, although it is not the cheapest, it will last. Also knowing it was designed by a DOP for everything you need to carry ( including extra camera).
have a look Guys..... I will be using them again, they have cases for all my needs.

Has anyone else found any great cases?

Ad

Simon ,

I ask in the last words because I took months to find this case. I wanted to do a hing on my blog about other cases available.... so not to be one sided..

Andy

Simon ,

I ask in the last words because I took months to find this case. I wanted to do a hing on my blog about other cases available.... so not to be one sided..

Andy

Andy : the VERY LAST WORD, "AD" I guess you didn't fully preview your post, and auto correct got you. "Andy"

If you were reading that post for the first time, and saw that at the bottom, tell me you wouldn't think it was an advertisement.

The case does look exactly like my GoProfessionals case, but with better foam. The foam is quite terrifical. In fact, it's so
terrifical, it should have it's own toll free number. 1-800-Unbelievable. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4