Altitude Warning

Reaction score
Haven't seen a thread for this but I'm not great at searching forums or using key words. I'm on my second P4P and I've stumbled on to a warning I didn't encounter on the first. As I approach about 395' my controller starts beeping to warn me that I'm entering a potential obstacle zone. In that I essentially surrounded by pine forests for miles I like to hang at 400' as it gives me the greatest signal. Wondering if this is a new warning that occurred in an update or if it's something I can turn off. Thanks in advance.

Haven't seen a thread for this but I'm not great at searching forums or using key words. I'm on my second P4P and I've stumbled on to a warning I didn't encounter on the first. As I approach about 395' my controller starts beeping to warn me that I'm entering a potential obstacle zone. In that I essentially surrounded by pine forests for miles I like to hang at 400' as it gives me the greatest signal. Wondering if this is a new warning that occurred in an update or if it's something I can turn off. Thanks in advance.
You can set the maximum altitude in the app. Yours must be set to around 400’ and it’s telling you you’ve reached it.

Geo

You can set the maximum altitude in the app. Yours must be set to around 400’ and it’s telling you you’ve reached it.

Geo
I think my head was somewhere it shouldn't have been. The altitude was set to max but it's a new replacement drone (long story) and I noticed after the post that there was a piece of that static plastic film that they cover the lenses with for shipping that I missed. Pulled it off and on the last flight all was good. Thank you Geoelectro for your response. All the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3