alternative props for P3 pro

@Shatty ok, I mean motors ;)...

What I'm saying is that the new plastic thread of P3 props is going to be less less durable than good older P2 props.
I used P2V+ (9450) props with no issue for a short flight with P3 to make a test, but there was no wind at all. Same noise, same response, same stability. I was lucky: no props fly-away:rolleyes:

I never do that.
With P2 I just spun them lightly on until they stopped, with P3 I give them a final firming by holding the motor.
Far too easy to damage the hubs using any tool, but you might need it to undo them as the motors are not easy to grip.

I do exactly the same

Reactions: F6Rider
My only issue with CF props is that in case of any impact they will shatter with pieces flying off in several directions at high speed, watched it happen at the AMA field with a tip-over, when the blade hit the ground both blades shattered and we were all ducking for cover. No thanks, just thinking about the liability issue if someone gets hurt and you were using non-authorized & not certified (by DJI) blades gives me a headache. I hope you have good insurance my friend.

Reactions: eseckinger
So why do you need more than one set ive had my vision plus for over a year and still on same set of props.
I don't care what they cost, for the few you would buy why take a chance of a issue
if you cant afford one set of spare props maybe you got into a hobby you cant yet afford:confused:

I'm confused, I was merely stating that P3 props are cheaper than the P2 props. I too plan on using the stock props and will only change them if they get damaged, and your right, if I couldn't afford a pair of props........ Well, I might have to sell one of the Ferrari's...;)

I'm confused, I was merely stating that P3 props are cheaper than the P2 props. I too plan on using the stock props and will only change them if they get damaged, and your right, if I couldn't afford a pair of props........ Well, I might have to sell one of the Ferrari's...;)
my bad I was taking as you though one should use no oem props as cost was cheaper sorry:oops:

Reactions: JayB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers