Advexure Shipping / Pre-Order Update!

How many times have you already checked your Phantom 3's tracking?

• Total voters
Reaction score
As of 7:30PST this evening all P3 Professional 1st batch pre-orders have left our premises! The first half of the batch was even lucky enough to get on the earlier FedEx truck around noon today! :D

Pre-order customers in the first batch for the Advanced should begin receiving tracking numbers first thing Thursday morning.

Those of you who have 2nd batch pre-orders in with Advexure, Professional pre-order customers should expect tracking towards the end of the week and Advanced early next week.

We do still have slots available in the 2nd batch for both Advanced and Professional units. For extra battery combos we will continue to ship the P3 unit as quickly as possible and the extra battery will ship around mid May on its own.

Questions regarding your pre-order already in with Advexure or looking to secure a pre-order slot? Give us a shout on our website's live chat at www.advexure.com or by phone at (855) 625-2055.

Safe & happy flying to all and happy shipment tracking! :)

- The Advexure Team

Will we be able to fly them when we receive them, or must we wait for the app release?

I followed mine across LA to I think an airport on it's way here. Still no ETA on delivery but if I see it by this weekend it will be awesome. Advexure really came through for me on this purchase.

Edit: ETA updated to Friday! And if the weather holds out I will be flying this weekend!

Last edited:
So excited. Glad I got in on the Second Batch in time! Hopefully DJI will get the APP working soon. But either way, I will be excited to see that my unit has shipped! Thanks Advexure for the update and for your professional service and staff!

Top notch service every time I've dealt with them. They are very true to their words. Keep doing what you're doing guys :)

Reactions: Advexure
I cancelled my order with DJI and went with Advexure. Looking forward to getting my first ever Phantom. But now worried about the iOS app situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Advexure
I cancelled my order with DJI and went with Advexure. Looking forward to getting my first ever Phantom. But now worried about the iOS app situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did the same. I cancelled my order with B&H to go with Advexure and I have yet to see anyone post B&H has shipped anything.

I imagine the IOS issue will be resolved soon one way or another. Apple isn't going to want people buying Android devices to get flying. Personally I am going to use my Galaxy Note Edge supposedly the Note 4 works so it should.

I still have mine Preordered through Amazon/DJI. Should I cancel and go with Advexure?

Thank you all for the kind feedback.

Will we be able to fly them when we receive them, or must we wait for the app release?

You most definitely will be able to fly them. It's just the Phantom 3 specific app will not be available for a few weeks.

does anyone have any idea of when the P3 +extra battery is getting released?

Extra batteries that are part of extra battery combos will ship separately around mid May. If you order the P3 + Extra Battery we will ship you the P3 unit as quickly as possible and then the Extra Battery will come later on its own. It seems that most believe the Extra Battery Combo is it's own retail package. Please keep in mind that extra batteries are separately packaged and don't come packaged inside the P3 boxes.

I still have mine Preordered through Amazon/DJI. Should I cancel and go with Advexure?

Shoot us an email or give us a call and we can get you into an upcoming batch as quickly as possible depending on what unit you are looking for.

Thank you Travis and Mike advexure.com

You guys had all the correct information great service, we can tell you go above and beyond.

Highly recommend... 5 stars!!
How's that for brown nosing?

Tim

Reactions: Advexure and Air5
Advexure . . . any update on the Advanced models shipping for first batch orders?

Advexure . . . any update on the Advanced models shipping for first batch orders?

Hi Ryan,

Shoot us a quick email with your order number and we can provide the latest update we've got.

One batch of Advanced units is currently with customs and the other is in transit. Let us know your order number and we can see which wave you are assigned to.

Thanks,
Dan

Hey guys thanks for the update on Friday..it's been a long weekend waiting for my P3 to ship tomorrow! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.